Sunday, December 19, 2010

Me Voy

Well Fambly!
Transfers came again! and this time i´m changing. I´m going to Neuquen! and i´m going to be senior comp... umm... I don´t know what my Father was thinking when He decided that, but then i guess we never do know:) Anyway, it´s definitely going to be a learning experience! My new comp is Hna Murdock and i met her once before because she was in my zone in my first area. She seems really great so i´m excited!!! Although I´m seriously going to miss Hna Varela! with 3 whole transfers together we´re already really used to each other, so it´s gonna be different getting to know yet another comp, different but always fun:)
so, the penguins... well, they are pretty cute. there´s a ton of them! like millions so it was fairly entertaining to go visit, even though it ended up eating up our whole p day cuz we had to travel 2 hrs to get there and 2 hrs back. I took a bunch of pictures so i´ll send you those soon! It was a pretty fun drive. all of the elders squished into the back of this little truck, and my comp and i went in the front seat ( which was also super squished) and every time anyone moved, the hna that was driving swirved all over the road. I was kind of afraid for my life! but luckily, we all survived:)
Anyway, that´s all for now! I love you all and miss you!
Love Hna Jones
PS I got the packages! from mom and from JD too! THANKS A BUNCH:) Love the skirt Telli! and the shirt from the volleyball tournament. I´m gonna use it on a p day!

No comments:

Post a Comment