Jones Fambly
Thanks for your prayers. I´m going to work as hard as i can so God can make it happen. I get frustrated sometimes because Satan is working really hard to stop our investigators from progressing. It´s ridiculous:( Franco is one of our investigators that had a baptismal date. He prayed and knew it was true, but his mom hates us and doesn´t want him to receive us anymore so he told his cousin to tell us not to come by:( but this week, Ayelen, we have been teaching her english, went to a baptism with us, and she´s going through a lot of problems right now. they found out that her dad has cancer, so we gave her the book of mormon and told her how it would help her, so she´s going to read it:) she´s really great! I love her to death.
Yanina went to church again on Sunday. I gave her a skirt cuz she wasn´t go to go cuz she felt dumb going in pants. luckily it fit her. that was a miracle cuz she´s this tiny little thing, and I didn´t think it would.
Also, we were able to really teach Daiana´s mom this last week. I think she got a little mad at me because i showed her in the scriptures that her church isn´t really true ( which, just so you know, was super hard for me to so) not because i can´t find scriptures to prove her wrong but because it´s hard for me to be frank with people and just tell them straight out that their church is wrong, or their baptism isn´t valid, cuz it just seems so harsh. but i realized that sometimes you have to tell them plainly because this is their salvation! It´s kinda important...
We weren´t bible bashing or anything. i just read her the scripture and testified to her that there is only ONE true church.
I know it´s true, and i´m do grateful to be a missionary!!!!
Love you all and i´ll be talking to you soon:)
Love Hermana Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment