Monday, September 13, 2010

Springtime!!!


Well, It seems that Spring has pretty much arrived! All the trees are covered with flowers and things are starting to look a little greener! It´s a miracle!!! I love springtime! to be honest, it´s a little disorienting having springtime come in September! haha but that´s ok. I still love it just as much as if i were at home. This last week, my comp and i got kinda freaked out because we couldn´t find the moon for about 5 days! I don´t know where it went, but it seriously disappeared! Maybe it ´s some sort of weird thing that only happens in the south...? anyway, it reappeared a couple of nights ago so we´re ok now:) Nobody else even noticed that it was gone! probably because we´re the only ones who spend the whole day outside, and we always look at the stars at night when we´re walking back to the pension. Also, there´s this really Ginormous star that appeared a couple months ago! IT´s SUPER bright! Can you guys see it from there too? I don´t remember how the stars work exactly, but I think there are some that are only seen in the North or South.... I don´t know.
Anyway, This week is Hna Varela´s Brithday! I´m going to make her a carrot cake. When i told her, she thought i was crazy because carrot cakes don´t exist here:) hopefully it turns out ok. you should probably all pray for me. haha no, but seriously.
Anyway, That´s all I´m going to write for now:) I hope everyone is FANTASTIC! I love you all and miss you a little bit every once in a while ;)
LOVE
Hna Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment