Tuesday, June 1, 2010

April 26, 2010

¡¡¡LA FAMILIA JONES!!!
 
HEY HEY HEY!!! guess what! Mother´s Day is growing ever closer! you know what that means? you better all start buying every flower at star nursery for my mama:) also, I get to talk to you all soon!!!!
So, I have lot´s to tell you this week! I have a new comp! and she´s WONDERFUL!!!! We´ve only been together for 6 days now but i already love her. I feel like we can do so much here! this week we found 27 new investigators!!! can you believe it?! we found a couple really awesome families that are so ready for the gospel! I´m way excited! (in case you couldn´t already tell by all the exclamation points... haha)
Also, something really great happened this week. we were knocking doors and talked to this guy in one house and he said he wasn´t interested, and i´m sure we invited him to church or something, and then just left and continued down the street to knock the next one. I think we knocked one more and then we were walking when somebody yelled at us. so we turned around and this lady was practically running down the sidewalk and she was like, wait wait! I was in that house that you just knocked visiting, and I wanna hear what you have to say! do you think you could pass by my house sometime?
and we were like... ¨hmm... I don´t know... do we really want to?¨ haha jk we were like ¨HECK YES!!! WE¨D LOVE TO!!!¨ haha turns out she actually lives in the elders area:( but that´s ok.
I´ve never had that happen before! it was so awesome!
But, I gotta go! I love you all oodles and gobs!
Love, Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment