Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey Fam!

Dear Fam,
I don´t have much time. we went to puerto madryn today to see the whales! that was pretty fun but we weren´t able to email before and we got back later than we wanted so i gotta make this quick:)
I´m sending you pics, there are 2 of my bday party with Lorena and Mariela, and then... with Hna Porter. we painted for a service project. umm... then the others you can see my new comp, Hna Varela! those are from today... hopefully they make it to you!
what do i have to tell you... our investigator, Lorenzo, took his friend to institute with him the other day! we were so shocked!!! we just mentioned it to Lorenzo when we were teaching, like hey there´s an institute class tonight at the church. you can go if you want. and the next time we went to teach him, his friend, Orlando, was like, ¨hey lorenzo, we forgot to do the homework! we were supposed to read about enos.¨ and my comp and i were so confused... and they´re like ¨yeah, we went to institute last night.¨ we practically jumped out of our seats we were so excited!!! haha then we taught them both together and put a baptismal date with Orlando! he´s going to be baptized the day before his bday, July 2! and Lorenzo, June 26!!!! They´re really great! and they both had a lot of problems before with drugs and all that, but they´ve been changing their lives up to this point. now they just have to leave behind a few little things:) I really think God was preparing them to accept His gospel!
Anyway, we´re pretty excited about that!!!
love you all for ever and ever!!!!
Love, Hna Jones
oh, and Mom, I gave your email address to a member here that we met today. her name is Adriana Castro and she´s going to email you. she´s moving to Utah, park city and is looking for somewhere to live and work. but she doesn´t know anyone there. she asked if i knew anyone and I told her I didn´t but that maybe you might know of someone, or be able to check into it a little... i don´t know. maybe Uncle Donny knows someone.... anyway, just a heads up. don´t worry, she´s not trying to mooch or anything. she just doesn´t know where to start looking.
also, if you can send me some pics of the house (our house) from the outside, that´d be super. my comp wants to see it:)
And Dad, what is your calling right now? she asks me the weirdest questions;)
also Mama, sorry, I´ll answer all your questions next week! Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment