My Wonderful Family!
Well... IT´s the beginning of a new transfer and I am here in Regina still:) I think I kept forgetting to tell you guys before, but Hna Morrill is on her way home! yep, I killed my Trainer, and I´m getting a new comp tonight!!! Her name is Hna Porter and everyone keeps telling me that she looks like barbie, and that she´s really nice too. She went to UVU too i think!
I was kinda hoping for a latina comp, i´m not gonna lie (just to force me to speak Spanish all the time, and learn it faster). but i was just praying for whatever would help me to grow and would be best for His work, and I´m pretty sure He knows best! :)
So, I´m with Bishop´s daughter right now for the day! Hna Morrill left at 8 this morning and Hna Porter won´t arrive until 11 tonight, so I have all day with Nazarena! I´m going to be teaching with her tonight too... that´s gonna be a new experience!
So, yesterday was Hna Morrill´s last day which meant that we visited a lot of members so she could say goodbye and all that. We ate lunch with Flia Campos, Empanadas! and then we visited some other people, and then we had dinner with Flia Velasquez, and ate MORE empanadas! they´re so good, but I ate too many and now i feel like they´re still stuck to the lining of my stomache!
anyway, I gotta stop there! I´ll let you know more about how things are going with my new comp next week:)
Love you all BASTANTE!
Hermana Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment