Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just a quick Message

Hey!!!
I´m gonna write a really short message to the fam today... sorry:) This week was a good one. If you got the last email, you know that I´m still here in Trelew and I´m still with Hna Varela! We were SUPER surprised when they told us! so she´s probably going to finish her mission here, and this next transfer i´ll be heading to another area... or that´s what we´re guessing! but anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I love you SO much!!!! I´m so grateful for the wonderful family that God gave me!
Just so you all know, I´m doing great! I always forget what i want to tell you when i come to do internet... the next week i´m going to write down what i want to say.
anyway, that´s all for this super lame email!
Love you all!!!!
Love, Hna Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment