Well Mama...
I love the idea of being surrounded by my family the day i get home! There is no imaginable way that it could be a bad idea:) but i may want to take a shower first thing when i get home... do you think you could all wait for me? haha if not, that's fine. ill just shower after. what time will i be getting home? they haven't sent me my flight plans yet but i think they'll actually be getting here this week so... yeah. I feel really weird when i think about going home. I mean, obviously I'm excited to see you all but it just doesn't seem real to me yet. It feels like the end of another transfer is all, so if i have a hard time adjusting... well, just have patience with me please:)
So, i was totally expecting an email saying that Shay had a new little boy but it looks like he wants to wait for his aunt Cami to get home before he comes out! haha I'm so excited to see all my little monsters!!! oh, i sent you guys a letter today. a letter for shay, one for the family, my last picture cd, and a tape that i was supposed to send to JD about 6 months ago... oops:) so, yeah that should be getting there before me i hope. if not.... oh well, i guess we can all read the letter together! haha
also...Kennedy wanted to be at the airport when i get home so if you could let her know what time and all that. oh wait... i think i already told Telli to do that, so never mind:)
Things here are going great! This week was a good one. We were able to see progress in our investigators and have help from the members too! Norma went to church on Sunday, and Miriam and Arturo are getting to be regulars now:) they know that they are going to get married and baptized but it frustrates me because they want to wait a whole year!!! I really love them thought! They{re fantastic people!!! last night we had a family home evening with them. we played pig and a poke. It was really fun! haha i love the crazy games that our family plays. they've helped me out a few times in the mission. unfortunately, there are a few (like the sock game) that are a little too violent, and others( like spin the body) that are too "hands-on" for missionaries to be playing. I{m excited to play those kinds of things again when i get home:)
Were still looking for a new place to live, and everyone's trying to help us out. We saw our little friend the other day -the mouse- bluhh! he ran out of our bedroom and into the kitchen :S were going to put down traps for him. Muahahahah
anyway... I don{t know what else to tell you today. I love you... that's all:)
Abrazos y besos
Hermana Jones
PS I tried to attach a picture from our last Zone Conference... im not sure if it worked, but i hope so!

No comments:
Post a Comment