Hey Mama,
umm... first, I didn´t even know AJ had gotten his call! where´s he going? Shay did tell me about the baby though. I´m super excited! How are you, mama? And dad? working hard like always?
Our investigators are doing good:) we have 2 with a baptismal date, and they´re fantastic!!!! One is a girl named Griselda. she´s 17 yrs old and golden! She has so many questions, and is really trying to find the truth. I love it! God is really leading his work forward!
and Roque is the one i mentioned last week. he makes us lunch every Thursday when we go to visit him, and he´s just the sweetest old grandpa.
This week was a good one, but it´s been kinda hot... oh, yesterday, we did divisions with the hnas from Centenario and i was with Hna Bundy (she´s from St. George... pretty sure dad probably grew up with her dad, but i don´t remember his name to be able to tell you) and we found this adorable girl. She´s 22 yrs old, Milagros is her name, and she´s like Giselle on Enchanted, not even kidding. She´s probably the sweetest most adorable girl, and she looks like her too, big blue eyes and everything! we´re way excited to go back and teach her more:)
anyway, I love you so so so so much! haha but it really is true!
pass my love on to everyone else!
Love,
Hna Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment